Raineri Langhe Bianco
- Denomination: DOC
- Grape variety: cortese and chardonnay
- Average production: 3000 bottles; 250 cases
- Exposure and altitude: south-west, 950 feet a.s.l.
- Type of soil: sand and marls of clay, limestone
- Age of vineyard and growing system: 10 year old, guyot
- Sustainable, with grass kept short, copper and sulfur.
- At least one green harvest in August, followed by manual selection at picking time. Grapes harvested by hand in 20kg crates.
Vinification & Aging
- Clusters are crushed and destemmed in the cellar. Maceration on the skins for 48 hours in stainless steel vat, followed by 20-25 days of alcoholic fermentation at low temperature (12°-13°C; 53°-55°F).
- On the lees in stainless steel for 4 months. Filtration before bottling, no fining.
- Color: pale yellow greenish highlighted
- Nose: pippin apple, abbot white pear, exotic fruits, bread crust
- Palate: crisp, bright and fresh, savory and mineral, nutty aftertaste
- Serving temperature: 12°-14°C; 53°-57°F
- Aging potential: 1-3 years
- Pairing: perfect on its own or with appetizers, fish and white meat
Technical SheetHD pic & Label